Training course: TEAM UP
Location: Bildungsstätte Bredbeck, Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany
Dates: 6-12 August 2018
Number of participants: 15
Participating countries: Germany, Ukraine
Organizer: Bildungsstätte Bredbeck, Osterholz-Scharmbeck
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 10 June 2018
Date Of Selection: 13 June 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Tanya Krukovska at email@example.com
All costs are covered by the DPJW including lodging and accommodation, materials and program. Excluded costs for passports, pocket money for extra drinks, snacks, souvenirs etc.
Participants from Ukraine:
90% of travel costs will be refunded max 250 €). There is NO participation fee.
Participants from Germany: travel costs are not covered. Participation fee – 50 €.
This exchange program is looking for young people, who have made positive experiences with international youth-exchange and are interested in a change of perspective: Team Up! qualifies participants to team in international youth-programs. We focus on the specific challenges and chances that lie within German-Polish-Ukrainian youth exchange programs.
The project is funded by the German-Polish youth-bridge (DPJW). There are five spaces for each nationality.
The program includes:
– Barcamp of methods and games for international youth exchange
– Role and responsibilities of a team leader
– Goals and methods of cultural education in theory and practice
– Goals and methods of political education in theory and practice
– Excursion to youth programs and initiatives in Bremen
– Challenges and chances for the German-polish-Ukrainian project: Discussion to the current political situation, consequences for youth exchange programs.
– How to deal with (cultural) diversity.
– The questions of financing projects with a focus on DPJW guidelines.
– The dynamics of group work and how to deal with conflicts
– Working together in an international team
– Excursion to youth programs and initiatives in Bremen and Osterholz
– Visit of a cultural event in Bremen
– Quick start to project management
– The conception of individual ideas for projects
– How to say goodbye, how to design long-term projects working in the field of youth work
– Kirsten Dallmann MA cultural science, head of the educational institution Bredbeck, trainer (Germany)
– Tanya Krukovska youth worker, TinU founder (Ukraine)
– Adam Walkiewicz team-leader (Poland)