Training course: The plus of Erasmus plus: ideas matching and project management in the youth field (2nd edition)
Location: Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
Dates: 21-27 May 2018
Number of participants: 20
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Spanish NA
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 1 April 2018
Date Of Selection: 21 April 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Sergio Peñafiel at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details.
The plus of Erasmus plus: ideas matching and project management in the youth field (2nd edition)
This training course aims to offer a complete overview of the opportunities provided by each Key Action of ERASMUS+ Programme in the field of Youth. Participants will gain knowledge, tools and motivation needed to carry out specific quality projects.
This training course aims to offer detailed and thorough information about the different possibilities offered by Erasmus+ in the youth field, with particular emphasis on the philosophy, structure and characteristics of the Programme in general as well as each of its Key Actions (KA1, KA2 and KA3) and related sub-actions.
Beyond the lack of information itself, far too often there are difficulties in matching specific ideas and needs with actual opportunities provided by the Programme. Likewise, many organizations and promoters still have trouble dealing with the long-term process of designing, applying for and managing quality projects.
In this sense our course is aimed at both young people and organizations that have no experience in the Programme as well as project-coordinators and entities looking for training on new actions and sub actions and willing to improve the quality of their educational projects IN THE YOUTH FIELD.
• To present the Erasmus+ Programme in the framework of European youth policies and strategies.
• To explore the vast range of opportunities offered by the different actions and sub-actions of the Programme.
• To stimulate the practice in the management of international projects.
• To boost mobility and learning opportunities within the framework of Non-formal Education.
• To promote the recognition of non-formal learning.
• Erasmus+ IN THE YOUTH FIELD: objectives, structure and relation with European Youth policies and other programmes.
• Key actions and sub-actions: main features, eligibility and award criteria, funding rules, etc.
• On-line platforms and resources related to the implementation of projects in Erasmus Plus.
• On-line application and management of the electronic forms.
• General management and entire life-cycle of international projects.
• Non-Formal Learning.
Our methods will be based on non-formal education principles and will combine theoretical units with practical learning, sharing of experiences and personal reflection. Participants will be invited to actively contribute to the training through dynamic and interactive sessions, workshops, teamwork tasks, simulations, case studies, debates and round tables. In addition, peer-to-peer support and mentoring will be offered for the follow-up of the learning and the design of future projects.