Training Course: The Power of Experience
Location: Training centre “Daugirdiškės”, Lithuania
Dates: 27 October – 3 November 2019
Number of participants: 28 participants
Participating countries: Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Ukraine
Deadline to apply: 5 September 2019
Date of selection: 13 September 2019
Inquiries about this project: Laimonas Ragauskas at email@example.com
Costs: Training Course is co-funded by Erasmus+:
- 100% accommodation, food and program materials are free, covered by the grant from Erasmus+
- traveling costs are covered, up to the maximum expenses:
- €20 / participants from Lithuania;
- €180 / participants from Belarus, Estonia, Latvia;
- €275 / participants from Poland, Serbia, Ukraine;
- €360 / participants from Armenia;
- €530 / participants from Portugal;
- Participation fee – €40 – contribution to cover extra training costs.
Training Course – The Power of Experience
Download programme here: Training Course – The Power of Experience – Lithuania – Abroadship.org
About the Project
This is an international training course aiming to increase competences of youth workers to process experience and facilitate reflection as part of individual or group learning in the field of youth.
Objectives of the Project
- to increase the knowledge of youth workers in experiential learning approaches and principles of processing the experience;
- to support development of youth workers’ skills in facilitating reflection processes as part of the experiential learning cycle;
- to support development of youth workers’ skills to adapt or create methods for reflection in the context of international youth work activities;
- to provide space for reviewing own attitudes and approaches in experiential learning as part of the international youth work activities.
Selection Criteria and Process
- Clear learning expectations;
- Being a youth worker/ youth leader;
- A need to develop the competence of facilitating learning in youth work settings;
- Willingness to prepare, participate in full duration of the course from 27th Oct to 3rd Nov. 2019 and share course results afterwards;
- Sufficient skills in communication in English;
- Willingness to apply knowledge and skills back in daily youth work practice;
- To be resident from one of the eligible countries (Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine)
The pre-selection will be done by our country partners and final selection will be done together with all partnership by the 12th Sep.
Location of the Training
The training will take place in the training centre “Daugirdiskes” in the rural area 45 km. away from Vilnius, so the focus is purely on learning and experience without city disturbances.
Accommodation will be in shared rooms with 2-3 people without possibility to have a single room.