Training course: TICTAC – Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth in Action
Dates: 25 February – 3 March 2019
Number of participants: Max. 30 participants
Participating countries: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
Organizer: YiA National Agency Greece
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 13 January 2019
Date Of Selection: 28 January 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Vagia Pappa at email@example.com
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
TICTAC – Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth in Action
TICTAC is targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies, it supports designing quality Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme projects.
TICTAC is a training course targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies in line with the goals of their organizations.
The TICTAC training aims to support participants in designing qualitative projects and becoming the pioneers of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. The overall aim of the TICTAC TC is to develop participants’ competences for implementing projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- to promote theErasmus+: Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
- to understand the role of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team;
- to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project.
TARGET GROUP The training course is designed for youth workers and youth leaders, who
- have experienced an international event/activity before (not necessarily a project under the Youth in Action programme);
- are motivated to learn about and make use of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme for creating or strengthening international partnerships;
- are willing to work on the quality of their international projects;
- have the support of an organisation to attend the TICTAC course and are in the position to implement european youth projects in their organisation,
- are minimum 18 years old,
- are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions. A low level of English will limit your learning opportunities.
The Network of E+: YiA National Agencies organises several TICTAC training courses per year. You’ll find an overview on the upcoming TicTacs at http://www.salto-youth.net/TicTac/.