Training Course: Update to transnational II
Location: Padul (Granada), Spain
Dates: 1-8 March 2019
Number of participants: 22
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Spain
Organizer: Somos La Otra
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 01 Feb 2019
Date Of Selection: 04 Feb 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Sara at: email@example.com
There’s no participation fee from the host organisation, but your sending organisation can ask you a logistics fee to support their work.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation, meals and training material will be provided by the hosting organisation with the Erasmus+ support.
The travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + guidelines.
France 820€ (Martinique)
Update to transnational II
Transnational Youth Initiative is a project within Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships, in the framework of ERASMUS + Programme done by young people (13-30) in their local community and in cooperation with a group/organization from another country.
The priority of this course is to promote the development of European projects and as far as it is possible to stimulate the participation and involvement in the society of young people through transnational youth initiatives in collaboration with partners or groups from other countries. The transnational youth initiatives offer a perfect frame for the young people to develop international projects.
– To present the Erasmus+ Programme in the framework of European youth policies and strategies, focusing on transnational youth initiatives
– To create a meeting for potential partners that would like to develop a transnational youth initiative through Erasmus+.
– To explore the added value of the European dimension and international cooperation of the youth initiatives on local level.
– To facilitate the acquisition by participants of communication, teamwork and project management skills of international activities and networking.
– To develop specific proposals for future projects of transnational youth initiatives.