Training course: Visibility for the Youth
Location: Hannover, Germany
Dates: 11-18 July 2020
Participating countries: Croatia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak Republic, Turkey
Number of participants: 30
Apply here: Application form (need to register on SALTO)
Organizer: Erasmusplus Hannover
Deadline to apply: 15 April 2020
Date of Selection: 15 May 2020
Inquiries about this project: email@example.com
No participation fee
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and catering will be %100 covered within Erasmus+.
Visibility for the Youth
The main aim of the training course is to improve youth workers´ key competences and skills in the fields of marketing communication, PR and other promotional methods.
The training course “Visibility for the Youth” will gather 27 youth workers (including those with fewer opportunities) from 9 countries (Germany, Italy, Slovakia, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Lithuania, Croatia, Hungary) in Hannover, The main aim of the training course is to improve youth workers´ key competences and skills in the fields of marketing communication, PR and other promotional methods, which will help their organizations to better promote their activities and projects, to build relationships with their target audiences and stakeholders, to improve image of youth organizations in society and to increase visibility of Erasmus+ programme and its projects.
The main objectives of the training course are:
– to improve youth worker´s key competences and skills regarding communication, marketing, PR and social media;
– to discover new and cost-effective ways of communication and promotion,
– to improve their skills needed for effective dissemination of Erasmus+ project results;
– to learn best practices in the field of marketing communication from partner NGOs;
– to develop ways to increase the visibility of Erasmus+ programme and its projects;
– to explore ways to build a positive image and raise awareness of youth organizations in their societies;
– to promote diversity, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue;
– to enhance the cooperation between the partner countries and organizations.
The training course will equip the youth workers with necessary knowledge and skills, which they will be able to put into practice in their organizations. The participants of the training course are not the only ones, who will have the chance to improve their communication skills – outcomes of the project (including list of best practices, „Marketing communication guide for youth organizations“, project´s blog, videos of the workshops etc.) will be shared with wide audience, especially via online media channels, which will enable us to have impact also on youth workers and youth organizations not directly involved in the project.
The methods of the training course will be based on non-formal education, peer learning, sharing of best practices, group work, practical exercises, presentations and workshops led by professionals in the field of marketing communication.