Training course: Write a project, be the change
Dates: 20 February – 1 March 2020
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Turkey
Apply here: application form (need to register on Salto)
Organizer: ASK Yourself
Deadline to apply: 20 January 2020
Date of Selection: 27 January 2020
Inquiries about this training course: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation fee: there is no participation fee
Accommodation and food: Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, food, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
Travel reimbursement: the travel costs will be reimbursed up to this limits:
200 euros/participant from: Spain, Lithuania, Poland, Turkey
150 euros/participant from: Italy
*visa costs will not be covered
Write a project, be the change
This Training Course is dedicated to youth workers and NGO members who want to develop their project writing competences. The project will be very practical and we will work on KA1 E+ application form, in international teams. We are looking both for people who wrote project before but also for beginners in E+ project writing.
Our project Objectives are:
1. Developing participant’s skills on how to find and assess young people needs, how to understand the needs of the community and how to respond to these needs with the help of E+ projects.
2. Improve participant’s competences in writing E+ projects by being able to create SMART objectives, a management plan, timetable and dissemination activities for their future projects.
3. Improve participants’ attitude towards writing projects- they will feel more confident in their skills and they will be more motivated to produce change.
This project is mainly addressed to:
– Youth workers that are currently working with young people
– Trainers that want to start writing projects
– Volunteers in non-profit organizations that want to become project writers
– People that participated in E+ projects and they want to start writing their own projects
– Members of informal groups
– People that want to open their own NGO and start writing projects
* You don’t have to represent one of the partner organizations, we are open to youth workers from any NGO
Age limit: over 18
Understanding the application form
Visiting the local high school and finding young people needs
Simulation of the application process
The life of a project
*Each day will have 4 sessions where we will learn and practice the writing process, while also working with NFE methods. The project will be intense, in order to get the best results: a real application at the April deadline.
Participants in this training course will learn how to:
– write E+ projects
– write SMART objectives
– implement non-formal education
– find young people needs
– communicate with young people
– work with National Agency
– engage youth in writing projects
– respond to the needs of youth and community
– implement international projects
– develop strong partnerships
– respecting deadlines
– express and present their ideas
This project will bring together 2 very experienced trainers: Oana Rizescu and Alexandru Arhire. Oana is working in project writing since 2011 and wrote more than 60 projects. She was a trainer in over 40 E+, Youth in Action projects and she is always working with non-formal education methods. She helped more than 10 teams of youth workers to write and implement their own projects.
Alexandru Arhire start working as a trainer in 2007. He worked with different companies in order to develop their employees. Since 2015 he is a trainer in the youth field and worked in more then 20 E+ projects. He also wrote many E+ projects and coordinated them.
They have a lot of experience in working with youth workers in the Erasmus+ frame and will be prepared to offer participants a valuable experience. They will implement the methods with professionalism, will monitor the participants and will support them in order to develop their competences.