Training Couse: Development of online courses in youth work for inclusion and social entrepreneurship
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Dates: 2-10 March 2019
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Germany, Italy, Serbia
Organizer: Association “Centre for modern living competences
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 11 January 2019
Date Of Selection: 17 January 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Danijela Matorčević at :
Participation fee: NONE!
Accommodation and food
All accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organisers.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organisers up to the maximum allowance per distance calculator and means of travel (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car).
Maximum travel expense reimbursement per participant per country, including all incurred costs and bank fees:
1. Serbia – 20 eur
2. Italy – 275 eur
3. Croatia – 180 eur
4. FYR Macedonia – 180 eur
5. Bosnia and Hercegovina – 180 eur
6. Germany – 275 eur
More details on travel reimbursement in the attached document “Call for participants”.
Development of online courses in youth work for inclusion and social entrepreneurship
Project “Education and youth work for social entrepreneurship with and for immigrants and asylum seekers” aims to build capacity of youth workers and youth organisations in social entrepreneurship with/for young immigrants and asylum seekers.
The project consists of several activities, and one of those is this training course “Development of online courses in youth work for inclusion and social entrepreneurship”. The training course will be organised in Novi Sad, Serbia in March 2019.
The training course will take place in Serbia (Novi Sad) from 2nd March (arrival in the afternoon) to 10th March (departure in the morning after the breakfast) 2019.
The training course will gather 24 participants from 6 organisations and countries (Serbia, Italy, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Germany).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
– To share realities and different best practices’ projects concerning youth work for inclusion and acceptance of diversity in different European countries
– To increase participants’ knowledge about Online Learning system, Learning Management System and using E-learning platforms in youth work
– To increase participants’ competences to do proper Needs analysis for Online course development
– To (further) develop competences for quality Design, Development and Implementation of online courses
– To increase participants’ understanding and competences for development of online courses on social entrepreneurship with/for immigrants and asylum seekers
Training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
– Active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on the training course
– Willing to take action in the field of employability, social entrepreneurship, inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international, local and online NFE projects
– They are age above 18 and able to attend the entire duration of the course and are able to follow the programme in English language.http://abroadship.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/call4pax_ywSEimm2_RS-1.docx