Training Couse:Mobility Taster for Inclusion Organisations – Ukraine 2019
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Dates:10-14 April 2019
Number of participants: 26
Participating countries: Russian Federation, Eastern Partnership countries, Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: SALTO Inclusion & Diversity
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 12 Feb 2019
Date Of Selection: 01 March 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Tony Geudens at : firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
If you are selected for this course, all costs (accommodation in TWIN rooms, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the National Agencies or SALTOs involved in this project.
Your sending National Agency or SALTO EECA (for participants from the EECA region) will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO EECA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Mobility Taster for Inclusion Organisations – Ukraine 2019
10-14 April 2019 | Odessa, Ukraine Did you know you can organise international youth projects for your young people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Come and discover what Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps can do for you and the young people you work with.
GET A TASTE OF MOBILITY PROJECTS
In only 3 working days, we show you the possibilities Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps has to offer for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. An international youth project (youth exchange, volunteering,…) might just be the life-changing opportunity for the disadvantaged young people you are working with: e.g. those from minority backgrounds, with special needs, with socio-economic difficulties, discriminated groups, in difficult situations, with limited opportunities… This Mobility Taster course gives you concrete examples of what is possible, brings you in contact with other inclusion youth organisations, shows you what funding is available specifically for youth inclusion projects and walks you step-by-step through the process in case you would like to give it a try.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for NEWCOMERS to Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps (e.g. youth worker, social worker,…) who are directly working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds (e.g. facing social, economic, educational, geographic, cultural, health & disability challenges). If you NEVER organised an international youth project with your target group before and would like to know what is possible, then this course is for you!
- If you already organised mobility projects for young people, please check the European Training Calendar for a more appropriate youth work training because this Mobility Taster is for NEWCOMERS ;-)
- This course is NOT for school-related activities such as school exchanges or projects for pupils (please contact the Lifelong Learning colleagues of Erasmus+ for this).
- This course welcomes candidates with special needs (e.g. health conditions, disability, single mothers,…) and can fund travel & lodging for personal assistants of selected participants (contact SALTO EECA representative Małgorzata Pawłowska: email@example.com regarding support possibilities).
HOW TO APPLY?
- Before applying check briefly with the Erasmus+ Youth National Agency in your country if they can send you to the Mobility Taster course (and reimburse your travel). If YES, you can apply via the APPLY NOW button on top of this page.
- This procedure does not apply tocandidates from the Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia – they can apply directly and will be selected by SALTO EECA.
- Selected participants will get travel, food & lodging in TWIN rooms paid.
- You might be asked for a contribution towards the costs (ask your E+ Youth National Agency).