Workshop: Leadership programme for Global Changemakers 2019 in Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Dates: April 7 – 18, 2019
Participating countries: Open for all
Organizer: WYSE International
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 1 April 2019
Inquiries about this training course: firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Leadership Programmes take the form of a 12-day intensive training, where participants from many different cultures, religions and socio-economic backgrounds come together to form an international learning community.
The programme provides an opportunity to experiment with new models, creating a holistic view of the world we live in that is underpinned by the need for shared values and an awareness of our ultimate interconnection. Programmes are run for 18 – 35-year-olds who are able to participate fully in an English-language programme.
WYSE International is a charity that works with emerging leaders from all over the planet who are inspired to make the world a better place. WYSE provide leadership education and ongoing coaching support that is delivered by highly experienced professionals on a pro bono basis. Over 30 years WYSE has worked with thousands of emerging leaders from over 115 countries, supporting them to take their visions into action.
- A place to learn how to lead themselves and others to create change in the world.
- A space to explore their big questions and find a deeper sense of purpose.
- Time for themselves and the opportunity to gain a sense of clarity.
- A supportive process to make choices about their next career or life transition.
- An opportunity to connect with a global perspective.
- A global learning community and gain a sense of the bigger picture.
- A time to challenge themselves and have their ideas challenged.
- Time for personal development to experiment with different points of view and new ideas.
- Connection with a global network of over 2000 alumni who are interested in making a positive difference in the world.
You must be between the age of 18 and 35 and demonstrate your interest in your community, social entreprise and leadership through your work or volunteering projects.
Open for all.