Youth Exchange: Active Youth for Europe
Location: Floda, Gothenburg, Sweden
Dates: 30 April – 8 may 2020
Number of participants: 60
Participating countries: Sweden, Bulgaria, Poland, Latvia, Serbia and N.Macedonia.
Apply here: application form
Organizer: Positive YOUth
Deadline to apply: 1 March 2020
Date of Selection: 2 March 2020
Inquiries about this training course: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no participation fee. 100% accommodation, food and program materials are free, covered by the grant from Erasmus+
245 euro per participant (20 euro for Swedish participants). *30 euro from the max travel budget foreseen by Erasmus+ is taken off and will be used to cover local transfer costs.
Active Youth for Europe
The project was created with the aim to grow active European Citizens from within. The project aims that young people can become comfortable and empowered enough to take an active role as part of European citizenship, and can create creative possible solutions among themselves on international or national level on topics which are concerned. New experiences, ideas and competences will give us a chance to apply new practices in their communities.
Project Goals and Objectives
- opportunity to express and share thoughts on common topics concerning youth;
- space of sharing realities: experiences and good practices of challenges and obstacles youth face on an international level, as well to discuss possible solutions;
- strengthen knowledge of youth on the topic of European citizenship, awareness of European values and to stimulate its practice;
- provide knowledge on different topics through non formal education;
- increase competences like creativity, teamwork, finding solutions, problem solving as well as give young people an opportunity to work in a diverse environment with people from other cultures and backgrounds;
- share the goal and idea of Erasmus + Programme and to encourage the participants to take part in its possibilities and activities
- motivated to take part in youth exchange and to personally interested in the topic of the project;
- motivated to implement the experience gained in the YE in their communities;
- motivated to build and support international partnerships that will be created during the YE for future Erasmus+ projects;
- 18-25 years old who didn’t participate in more than 3 Erasmus + projects, who are willing to spend 7 days together and take the challenge to create unforgettable memories, and to participate in workshops in nature;
- people who are willing to learn more about the cultures by sharing rooms with 3-5 other people from different countries;
- people who will be dedicated during the activities, willing to take active participation and be part in creating the final project results.
NOTE TO PARTNERS: Partners must send 4 participants with fewer opportunities per country, clearly informing us who and what fewer opportunities they face so we can prepare accordingly. Also, we kindly ask our partners to send an equal number of participants from both genders and introduce the participants with the project venue and conditions described in the info pack.