Youth exchange: IDEA – I dream entrepreneurial actions

 

Location: Tesáre, Slovakia

Dates: October 17 – 25, 2017

Number of participants: 42

Participating countries: Slovakia, Poland, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece

Organizer: Lumino

Apply hereApplication form

Deadline to apply: ASAP

Inquiries about this youth exchange: ozlumino@gmail.com

Costs: Project is financed by Erasmus+ grant which cover: 100% of accommodation, food, organisational costs of youth exchange, therefore FREE for participants. There is no participation fee.
All costs during extra days (maximum 2 days) are covered by participants themselves!

Reimbursement policy: Each participant will receive 80% of the total reimbursement after the presentation of all official documents (boarding passes, invoices, bus/train tickets, …) at the end of the project. The rest 20% will be sent to 1 bank account of sending NGO from each country. This will be done only after participants did the follow-up activities (such as send us the tickets on their way back home via post or dissemination of project results, completed final report in Mobility tool).

LIMITES PER COUNTRIES/PARTICIPANT in Euros:

  • Poland – 180Eur
  • Italy, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Greece, Romania – 275Eur
  • Spain – 360Eur
  • Slovakia – 0Eur

IDEA – I dream entrepreneurial actions

Youth exchange “IDEA: I Dream Entrepreneurial Actions“ was design to lead youngsters through key competences used by all entrepreneurs. Project will create space to find out information in the topic, reflect about it, discuss important issues and give opportunity to analyse own ideas which can be potentially realised. We hope that this project will motivate youngsters to various new actions or will help them to develop their old ideas which they did not make alive yet. Event will be full of non-formal educational activities mixed with meeting with local entrepreneurs and Youth Exchange start-up Contest.

Description

We live in fast world which offer us „endless“ possibilities, give access to information, education, travelling, various types of grants and support for young people to start their career, get competitive advantage or start own start-ups. On the other hand we deal with high youth unemployment and passivity of youngsters. The global youth unemployment rate is raising and was estimated by ILO over 13 per cent nowadays.

The European Union promotes entrepreneurship as a key competence that can boost competitiveness and growth. We agree and share the same attitude which says there is need to provide education about entrepreneurship.

Youth exchange „IDEA: I Dream Entrepreneurial Actions“ was design to lead youngsters through key competences used by all entrepreneurs. Project will create space to find out information in the topic, reflect about it, discuss important issues and give opportunity to analyse own ideas which can be potentially realised. We hope that this project will motivate youngsters to various new actions or will help them to develop their old deas which they did not make alive yet.

Profile of participants

The target groups of the project are youth people; unemployed youth, group leaders and young people who want to learn and develop their entrepreneurs skills, young people with some ideas for entrepreneurship, young people with experience in entrepreneurship, youth people with fewer opportunity.

Project is designed and involves people with fewer opportunities (social, cultural, geographical and economic obstacles).

Participant should also:
– be motivated and interested in exploring the concept of youth entrepreneurship;
– be in a position to multiply the experience gained during the exchange in their realities;
– be ready to develop and implement realistic follow-up activities as a result of the exchange;
– be available for the full duration of the exchange;
– be able to work in English;
– be between 18 – 25 years of age (Team leader of country group can be over 25y)

Objectives of the project are:

 

– to develop participant’s skills and knowledge necessary in order to realise that they can become young entrepreneurs

– to contribute to the development of youth entrepreneurship and generally creative activity of young people

– to empower young people, motivate them to take an active role in their lives and in the lives of their local community

– to encourage and empower young people, to make them realise that entrepreneurship can be an option also for them

– to inspire young people to take a more pro-active and entrepreneurial approach

– to encourage young people to use their talents and their capacity for action and creation;

– to promote intercultural learning through non-formal education

Infopack

Download here: IDEA – I Dream Entrepreneurial Actions – Youth exchange – Slovakia – abroadship.org

Download the PDF file .