🧳 Youth Exchange: You are the world
Location: Naples, Italy
Dates: 4-13 October 2022
👣 Number of participants: 36
Participating countries: Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Spain, UK or Norway
🚲 Organizer: Pro Loco Soul Express Marianella
Apply here: application form
🚦 Deadline to apply: immediately, if you are right candidate
🚦 Date of Selection: immediately, if you are right candidate
📱 Inquiries about this training course: Justinas at email@example.com
- 100% accommodation, food and program materials are covered by the grant from Erasmus+
- Traveling and COVID testing costs together (only the most economical and agreed before hand) are covered up to maximum of:
- UK, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain €275
- Norway – €360
- Italy – €20
- Programme fee is £40, payable immediately after the acceptance.
You are the world
Download the infopack here You are the world – Infopack – Naples – Italy – Erasmus plus – youth exchange – Abroadship.org
“You were born with potential
You were born with goodness and trust
You were born with ideals and dreams
You were born with greatness
You were born with wings
You are not meant for crawling, so don’t
You have wings
Learn to use them and fly
“We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let’s start giving
There’s a choice we’re making
We’re saving our own lives
It’s true we’ll make a better day, just you and me
We are the world
Goals of the youth exchange
- Improve dialogue between different cultures, religions, promote diversity, foster inclusion of youth
- Enhance critical thinking of youngsters which would lead to proactiveness and sense of initiative
- Understand what a stereotype is and overcome it with critical thinking
- Rise awareness about the discrimination, tackling the issue of IDP’s and refugees, understand its roots
- Become culturally competent and understand the components of diversity
- Understand coaching approach, be able to use it in the daily life to enhance critical thinking skills and take control for own actions and thoughts
- To improve sense of initiative through inclusion of youngsters to daily life activities such as cooking, cleaning, organizing free time space in evenings, leading various sessions and workshops
We’re looking for participants with the following requirements:
- You are 18+
- You are from (or living in) Italy, Spain, Lithuania, Latvia, UK, Norway
- You want to be proactive and learn how to be an active citizen of Europe
- You want to develop your coaching skills and understanding in the topic
- If it will be required by the time of the training course, you can present a valid certificate of Covid-19 vaccination, recovery or green pass
- DAYS 1-3: Team building activities Hiking in nature Intercultural diversity
- DAYS 4-8: Stereotypes Coaching Creativity
- DAYS 8-10: Forum Theatre Discrimination Visiting NGOs
Travel days for the project are:
- 4 October – Arrival day
- 13 October – Departure day
Transportation to/from the venue will be provided from Rome and Naples.
You just need to reach one of the gathering points in time for the group bus! More info will be delivered after participants’ selection phase.
Please note that you need confirmation from the organizers before buying tickets.
Also please note that travel to and from the project venue will be organised by organizers and the costs for this trip will be covered by the participants’ travel costs budget.
All the costs regarding food, venue and materials are completely funded by Erasmus+.
Travel costs are also covered by Erasmus+, depending on the country you will be representing.
Maximum amount of travel reimbursement:
Lithuania – €275
Latvia – €275
UK – €275
Spain – €275
Norway – €360
Italy – €20
You will be required to buy travel tickets before coming to the project and you will be reimbursed before the end of the project (December 2022).
How to arrive
Transportation to/from the venue will be provided from the organization from Rome and Naples airports.
A group bus will depart from Rome and Naples gathering points to gather participants in the evening of the Arrival day (4 October).
You just need to book your flights to arrive in Italy during the arrival day. More information will be given to selected participants after the selection phase.
- Few kilometers from the city of Avellino (Naples), Ebenezer centro cristiano Lioni
- 4-6 people per room
- Each room has its own bathroom
- 2 big working spaces, indoor and outdoor
- 3 main meals and 2 coffee breaks a day
The weather in October in South Italy is temperate and nice, ranging from 23° to 14° with very small chance of rain.
Please check the weather forecasts some days before packing!
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Slippers and/or inside shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm clothes for outside
- Bathroom stuff and personal towel
- Your favorite song
- A big smile :)
If you need any information regarding the project with regards to different countries:
- UK: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITALY: email@example.com
- LITHUANIA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LATVIA: email@example.com
- SPAIN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NORWAY: email@example.com