Online education through various online training courses (also called MOOC – massive online courses) are slowly but steady geting more popular.
There are many reasons for that, we have top 10 reasons to study online:
- Access to the best universities in the world
- Access to the best teachers and lecturers in the world
- Possibility to study from home, which is especially relevant during this COVID crisis.
- Freedom to study at your own suitable time.
- Chance to study from any geographically distant location, as long as there is access to internet.
- Incredible chance to study with such a wide variety of global students, peers.
- Amazing option to have FREE studies
- Selection of your own curriculum, what is relevant to you and only you. All students are joining courses just because of their motivation to learn something new.
- A very wide array of subjects
- Anonymity is another factor that plays for many students – here you can be anyone you wish, what matters is the studies, not how you look.
Here is our list of TOP 10 online training courses (updated 7 November 2020):
|Name of the course||Category||Price||Duration (hours)||Score||Number of ratings|
Science of Well-Being
|Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principled and Persuasive Negotiator||Business||FREE||32||4.9||3304|
|Introduction to Psychology||Psychology||FREE||26||4.9||3302|
|Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour||Marketing||FREE||22||4.9||2646|
|Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing||Psychology||FREE||21||4.9||1560|
|Long term online programme: Entrepreneurship||Entrepreneurship||FREE||6 months||4.9||29993|
|Introduction to Marketing||Marketing||FREE||10||4.8||9811|
|English for Career Development – Online||Language||FREE||40||4.8||6904|
|Entrepreneurship 1: Developing the Opportunity||Entrepreneurship||FREE||7||4.8||3248|
|Science of Exercise||Health||FREE||10||4.8||2720|
We will update the table periodically.
For all online courses see here.