Training course: Improdrama
Location: Murzasichle, Poland
Dates: 23 February – 4 March 2020
Number of participants: 30
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey
Apply here: application form (need to register on Salto)
Organizer: Youth Act
Deadline to apply: 30 January 2020
Date of Selection: 6 February 2020
Inquiries about this training course: email@example.com
Accommodation and food
The accomodation and food are covered.
The national limts are lowered by 30 euroes due to costs of shuttle bus which will be organised from Cracow to Murzasichle and back.
0 euro – Poland
150 euro – Lithuania
245 euro – Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Turkey, Croatia, Romania
330 euro – Spain, Portugal
Download infopack: IMPRO Drama infopack
IMPRODRAMA is a training course co-funded by Erasmus+ where 30 participants from 10 countries will meet in Murzasichle between 23th of February and 4th of March to learn about theatrical methods for youth education.
Through this project we want to increase the youth empowerment at local level through training the youth workers and educators in non-formal methods as improv and drama, developing the NFE workshops based on improv and drama for youth empowerment adjusted for non-formal and formal education system, implementing the workshops in the local communities, creating the publication with all materials and methodologies described neccesary to learn and implement the workshops based on improv and drama for youth empowerment. Through this project we want furthermore to promote the non formal education methodology especially improv and drama in formal educational settings, to promote youth mobilities, to support profesional and personal of youth workers and educators, to reflect on youth empowerment and its importance in the youth education, to build strong partnership between international orgnaisations working in youth field, to promote Erasmus+ opportunities.
The project IMPRODRAMA in Education aims to integrate theatre methodology as nonformal educational approach to the formal education system for youth empowerment at local level.
- To create opportunity for participants to learn about the theatre methodology as improvisation, drama and physical theatre.
- To develop participants comeptances through non-formal methodology.
- To introduce the values and principles of nonformal education approach in youth education.
- To give opportunity to develop trainers competances related to creating and implementing the workshos based on theatre methods for youth empowerment.
- To integrate the theatre methodology into formal education structures.
- To promote youth empowerment, active citizenship, social inclusion, tolerance.
- To foster cooperation between parnters and participants in the field of youth work.