Online course: Mind Mapping Mastery –> Effective Mind Maps -> Step by Step
Dates: any time
Duration: 6 hours
Rating: 4.3 / 5.0 out of 3016 ratings (see top rating courses here)
Participating countries: any country
Join here: Application form
Organizer: Barry Mapp, Mind Mapping, Wellness, and Learning Coach
This course includes:
6 hours on-demand video
26 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Cost: €23 *
* Regular price is €200. Reduced price is visible when you come to the site first time. Use an incognito or private browser tab if a price is not visible, or wait for a promotion sale the 9 times a year: January (New Years Promotions and End of month 3-day flash sale), February (Valentines sale), March (Buy more, Save more), April (Own Your Education), May (Mother’s Day), August (Back To School), November (Black Friday & Cyber Monday), December (‘Nikolaus’ Christmas season).
Mind Mapping Mastery –> Effective Mind Maps -> Step by Step
Learn effective mind mapping to enhance your career and accelerate your studies at school, university, college or business school. At the same time maximising your personal development, your goal setting and planning, the preparing and completing of assignments, and much more
The course goes BEYOND Mind Mapping itself and covers both how the memory works and how to integrate mind mapping into your daily work or study. It can help you remember and recall articles, remember OTHER E-LEARNING courses, and help prepare and revise for exams etc, etc.
Most IMPORTANTLY the course teaches you how to use mind maps to think more clearly and increase personal productivity. You’ll learn how to save time on any task that requires planning, preparation, and clarity. You’ll learn the important principles of mind mapping and HOW and WHY this tool enhances learning, understanding, and memory
By following this course STEP-BY-STEP, and not trying to rush ahead, you’ll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive using this brain-friendly technique
You’ll be taught how to develop and use this powerful productivity tool in a unique and effective way.
Master the Skill of Mind Mapping
- Think clearly and streamline ideas so you can express them effectively
- Quickly organize thoughts, ideas, or goals
- Efficiently prepare events, speeches, articles, business plans, or marketing plan
- Enhance your Cognitive Experience
- Learn this technique that taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind.
- Get information into your head quickly, and back out again just as fast.
- After completing this course, you will be equipped with a thought-organizational tool that will change the way you plan. Either for business or personal use, your mental approach to issues or ideas will become fundamentally different.
Contents and Overview
- The course starts with an overview of the purpose and structure of the course.
- You’ll soon see why mapping is so effective.
- The benefits of mind mapping will be illustrated clearly.
- You will be looking over the instructor’s shoulder so you can watch how it works.
- The course will ease you into creating your mind maps — first through a series of guided exercises, then through open assignments pertaining to your personal goals.
- Quizzes along the way will track your progress and ensure you’re grasping the concept.
Your verbal-numeric working memory can only juggle 3 or 4 complex ideas at any one time. Mind mapping allows you to extend this by adding spatial and visual-spatial working memory into the working memory mix.
Worth repeating: By following this course step-by-step, and not trying to rush ahead, you’ll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive.
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for complete beginners
- Mind Mappers wishing to improve technique
- Suitable for those who have previously tried ‘mind mapping’ but found that it did not appear to work for them
- Aimed primarily at professionals in business but is suitable for all ages and all groups
- Professionals can use this course to improve their personal effectiveness at work
- Students for example can use this course to improve their study skills
- THE COURSE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE for those students who are already adept at mind mapping (although some mind mappers say they have learnt some stuff they did not know)
What you’ll learn
organise – quickly organise your thoughts, ideas or goals using mind maps
plan – quickly plan an event, a speech, an article, a business or marketing plan
rehearse and deliver – mind mapping is particularly good for rehearsing your talks and presentations
clarify – mind mapping helps you to be more clear in your thinking, helps you see the wood for the trees
think differently – once you have learnt to mind map effectively you will find that your mental approach to issues or ideas will be fundamentally different. Mind Mapping provides the scaffolding for a completely different set of mental processes and taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind
enhance your learning – Everyone today has to continually take on board new information and learn new ways of working. Mind mapping (when done properly) accelerates both the learning and understanding of new information, and helps with retention and recall.
If you are having to study for upcoming professional exams, or Continuing Professional Development, then mind mapping can be of great benefit in your studies, reducing the time to learn new material
By completion of the course you will be confident to create your own mind maps and to show others the basic concepts
You do not require any special skills to succeed with this course
You need to be open to try out different ways of doing things
The basic requirement is a willingness to learn and develop a new skill
Develop an existing skill if you already dabble in mind mapping