Online course: Positive Psychology Practitioner Certification, Level 1 [7 of 9] – part of a long term online programme Positive Psychology
Dates: any time
Duration: 7 hours
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0 out of 707 ratings (see top rating courses here)
Participating countries: any country
Join here: Application form
This course includes:
7.5 hours on-demand video
118 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Cost: €13.99 *
* Regular price is €139.99. Reduced price is visible when you come to the site first time. Use an incognito or private browser tab if a reduced price is not visible, or wait for a promotion sale the 9 times a year: January (New Years Promotions and End of month 3-day flash sale), February (Valentines sale), March (Buy more, Save more), April (Own Your Education), May (Mother’s Day), August (Back To School), November (Black Friday & Cyber Monday), December (‘Nikolaus’ Christmas season).
What you’ll learn
Superb Student Reviews!
Students from 174 Countries!
Internationally Accredited Training CPD Provider #777313
Frequently Updated Course Material
Learn How to Identify Your Strength and Apply it in your Every Day Life
Use the Tools Learned Here to Become Happier and Healthier
Set up goals with happiness in mind
Become Skilled at Many Mindfulness Techniques
Become even more Successful in any area of your life
Learn Connection between Meditation, Happiness, Optimism and Success
Implement the Good New Habits and change the Bad Old Habits
Find Your Moral Compass
Understand How Spirituality and / or Religion can help you become more Resilient
Improve Social Support
Learn and Apply in your life on a daily basis Seven Secrets of Habits and Happiness
Use Role Model to Help Bounce Back from Bad Events
Become even more Physically Fit
Exercise Your Brain Muscles
Improve Emotional and Cognitive Flexibility
Find Your Meaning and Purpose
Understand and learn the Psychology and Research Behind Happiness
Learn and Apply New Goal Setting Techniques while keeping your Happiness in Mind
Learn New Authentic Happiness Tools and Apply it “Everywhere You Go”
Improve Overall Wellbeing
No prior knowledge or work is necessary to take this course.
Writing device: pen and paper (or journal) or electronic writing device
Printer: Print Research Papers and Additional Material Provided here for your current future reference
Come Open Minded to Learn the Happiness Tools and be ready to apply it…Even if you think it may not work
Positive Psychology Practitioner Certification, Level 1 [7 of 9]
This course is accredited by the internationally recognized CPD Accreditation Group (Provider No: 777313) and upon completion of this course, you will receive an official Accredited Certificate from Life Success Academy.
This course is also a part of the PPMC Program – Positive Psychology Master Coach Diploma offered exclusively for Udemy Students by Life Success Academy.
JOIN OUR > 44,000 HAPPY STUDENTS from 174 COUNTRIES who have already taken our Udemy courses and gave Mr. Pobric over 3,700 5 STAR REVIEWS!
As a Prominent Leader in Online Learning and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness, Leadership, and Human Flourishing Braco Pobric is actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and does his best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.
This training is a fully-accredited professional program by The CPD Accreditation Group with 20 OPTIONAL CPD / CE Credit Hours. The course contains HD video content, the Entire Audio version of the program, course transcript, workbook, assignments, handouts, and supplementary resources that you can download any time and from any device.
You will also have FREE access to a private positive psychology/leadership coaching community network with over 3,000 active life coaches from all over the world and FREE one-on-one mentoring/coaching where you can be coached by one of our Certified Coaches or practice positive psychology skills and receive valuable credit hours. The coaches within this network have either completed or are completing one of the Life Success Academy certification programs.
*In addition to the course content students should be prepared to study and practice the material for a minimum of 40-course hours.
About this course:
- Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group
- The Most Comprehensive Authentic Happiness Accredited Online Certification in Positive Psychology Program providing 8 Major Modules: Introduction to Science of Positive Psychology, Strengths and Optimism, Goals, Relationships, Mindfulness, Gratitude, Resilience and Purpose, and Habits.
- 125 Lectures with 7.5 Hours of On-Demand Video
- 10 Books Provided as Supporting Material
- Over 50 Additional Downloadable Supporting Resources
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Regular free surprise bonuses to help you change your habits and become even happier!
At the end of this course, you will:
- Become Authentically Happier while not “Changing Yourself”
- Improve Relationships with everyone you choose to do so
- Become even More Confident
- Increase Your Credibility
- Get the Tools to Increase Your Resilience Level
- Stop chasing happiness
- Focus on what you really want in life
- Understand and know your strengths
- Learn what positive psychology is all about
- Learn and apply many tools from the Science of Positive Psychology toolbox
- Understand and learn basic mindfulness techniques
- Set Your Goals with happiness in mind
- Get the tools to set the goals right and achieve them easily
- Learn and apply self-confidence tools set
- Become even more optimistic
- Improve many areas of your life including physical, financial, career, etc.
- Understand Basic of Habits
- Choose One or More Habits You Want To Change
- Become even more Spiritual (if you decide so)
- Make the Necessary Steps to Change Your Habits
- Increase Will Power and Self Confidence
- Release Your Own Happy Chemical
- Learn 7 Secrets to Habits and Happiness
- Become Happier
- Succeed in Any Habit Formation
- Introduce New Routines
- And much more…
The course will cover the scientifically proven methods to understand and practice…
- Happiness with all the Research-Based Tools Provided Here
- Psychology – Science of Happiness – and Results Oriented Interventions / Tools
- Model and Specific Recommendations How to Apply it in Your Life
- Determines Happiness and How to Increase Your Happiness and the People Around You
- How to Focus on what you really want
- Understanding the Aim of Positive Psychology and How this Knowledge Can Help
- Strengths and how to define what you really good at
- Introduction to Habits, Connection with Positive Psychology and Seven Secrets of Habits and Happiness
- Type of Habits (including one claimed by the Author of this course)
- Seven Secrets to Habits and Happiness
- How to Be in “The Zone” – Engagement / Flow
- Mindfulness – What is and what is not
- How to Become even more Optimistic and how that knowledge and application can help you live a longer, happier, and healthier life
- Goal settings with a Different twist
- Improving Your Relationships with everyone you meet and in turn, Become Happier
- Different Mindfulness and Mindlessness techniques to Improve Your Life
- Resilience – Learn and Apply Top 10 Characteristics of Resilience People
- Happy People and Success. Is there a connection here?
- And much more
This program is Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group.
Our CPD provider Number is 777313.
CPD / CE is beneficial for employees’ career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that the Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries.
For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements, and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.
Within different regions, there can be different terminology used. For example, CPD can be known as Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE). It is important to note that these terms are completely interchangeable with CPD, and are both focused on a structured approach to lifelong learning.
Global Acceptance of The CPD Accreditation Group.
While based in the UK, The CPD Accreditation Group operates internationally and meets the CPD / CE requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators, and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD / CE training activity can receive a CPD / CE Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD / CE requirements.
Due to the research undertaken by the CPD Standards Research Project with various professional bodies and regulators, the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
CPD in the United States of America often uses slightly different language to describe the practice of CPD e.g. CE – Continuing Education, CPE – Continuing Professional Education, CME – Continuing Medical Education, or CLE – Continuing Legal Education.
Similar to the UK, there are stringent requirements for professionals to undertake CE within different sectors, with over 4000 professional bodies, institutes, and regulators across the country.
It is a rather complex area as each of the 52 States has different CE requirements in place for regulated areas e.g. lawyers in Alaska have to under 4 hours of CPD a year, whereas lawyers in Ohio have to undertake 24 hours of CE over 2 years.
For additional knowledge and tools on Positive Psychology and Habits please check my other programs.
Who this course is for:
- Coaches, Counselors, Teachers, Therapists, Trainers, Speakers, Workshop Creators
- Participants willing to apply this skill to help themselves and other people
- This program is for the participants wiling and ready to make some positive changes in their life
- Students willing to expend their “Life Skills” and Receive Accredited Certificate