Online course: Resilience Practitioner Certification Accredited [4 of 9] – part of a long term online programme Positive Psychology
Dates: any time
Duration: 3 hours
Rating: 4.7 / 5.0 out of 1309 ratings (see top rating courses here)
Participating countries: any country
Join here: Application form
This course includes:
3 hours on-demand video
51 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Cost: €15.99 *
* Regular price is €159.99. Reduced price is visible when you come to the site first time. Use an incognito or private browser tab if a reduced price is not visible, or wait for a promotion sale the 9 times a year: January (New Years Promotions and End of month 3-day flash sale), February (Valentines sale), March (Buy more, Save more), April (Own Your Education), May (Mother’s Day), August (Back To School), November (Black Friday & Cyber Monday), December (‘Nikolaus’ Christmas season).
What you’ll learn
Superb Student Reviews!
Students from 168 Countries!
[ONLY] Internationally Accredited Resilience Program: Provider #777313
Instructor Overall Rating: Over 5,0000 – 5 STAR Reviews
Apply research based resilience tools that can help build more resilient mind and body
Recognize importance of Physical Fitness and how to achiever it
Increase Emotional and Cognitive Flexibility
Easily (not easy) Bounce back from trauma and challenges
Practice Scientifically proven Brain Fitness exercises
Understand what is resiliency and how to increase it in your own life
Understand importance of facing fear and how to do it
Create your own Moral Compass and follow it to improve your life
Understand how to analyze and change emotional habits
Understand why and how Spirituality and Religion can help us become happier
Learn the tools to improve Social Support
Apply the tools to become and create your own Role Model
Learn about optimism and how to have more of it to help building more resiliency in your life
No prior knowledge or work is necessary to take this course.
You should have pen and paper ready for exercises / applications
Get ready to apply the tools learned here
Resilience Practitioner Certification Accredited [4 of 9]
This course is accredited by the internationally recognized CPD Accreditation Group (Provider No: 777313) and upon completion of this course, you will receive an official Accredited Certificate from Life Success Academy.
This course is also a part of the PPMC Program – Positive Psychology Master Coach Diploma offered exclusively for Udemy Students by Life Success Academy.
JOIN OUR > 46,000 HAPPY STUDENTS from 174 COUNTRIES who have already taken our Udemy courses and gave Mr. Pobric over 4,500 5 STAR REVIEWS!
As a Prominent Leader in Online Learning and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness, Leadership, and Human Flourishing Braco Pobric is actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and does his best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.
This training is a fully-accredited professional program by The CPD Accreditation Group with 20 OPTIONAL CPD / CE Credit Hours. The course contains HD video content, the Entire Audio version of the program, course transcript, workbook, assignments, handouts, and supplementary resources that you can download any time and from any device.
You will also have FREE access to a private positive psychology/leadership coaching community network with over 3,000 active life coaches from all over the world and FREE one-on-one mentoring/coaching where you can be coached by one of our Certified Coaches or practice resilience skills and receive valuable credit hours. The coaches within this network have either completed or are completing one of the Life Success Academy certification programs.
About this course:
- Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Regular free surprise bonuses to help you change your habits and become even happier!
The course covers the scientifically proven methods to understand and practice…
- How to become more resilient
- How to bend but not break
- Why having a role model is a key factor to resiliency
- What to do to maintain Physical Fitness
- Why Brain Fitness is important and what to do about it
- How to maintain Emotional and Cognitive Flexibility
- How to find Meaning and Purpose
- When (Grounded) Optimism makes sense
- Why Facing Fear is more important than avoiding it
- Create Your Moral Compass
- When Spirituality and Religion can help with the Resiliency
- Is Social Support so important and how to create one
This program is a Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group.
- At the end of this course, you will:
- Look for your Big Role Model
- Become even more Physically Fit
- Start practicing Brain Fitness
- Learn about Your Emotional Flexibility
- Start looking for and creating a Meaning and Purpose
- Only look for Grounded Optimism
- Start Facing Fear
- Create and Follow Moral Compass
- Become even more Spiritual
- Look for stronger Social Support
Our CPD provider Provider #777313
CPD / CE is beneficial for employees’ career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that the Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries.
For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements, and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.
Within different regions, there can be different terminology used. For example, CPD can be known as Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE). It is important to note that these terms are completely interchangeable with CPD, and are both focused on a structured approach to lifelong learning.
Global Acceptance of CPD Standards Accreditation
Whilst based in the UK, the CPD Standards accreditation operates internationally and meets the CPD / CE requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators, and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD / CE training activity can receive a CPD / CE Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD / CE requirements.
Due to the research undertaken by the CPD Standards Research Project with various professional bodies and regulators, the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
CPD in the United States of America often uses slightly different language to describe the practice of CPD e.g. CE – Continuing Education, CPE – Continuing Professional Education, CME – Continuing Medical Education, or CLE – Continuing Legal Education.
Similar to the UK, there are stringent requirements for professionals to undertake CE within different sectors, with over 4000 professional bodies, institutes, and regulators across the country.
It is a rather complex area as each of the 52 States has different CE requirements in place for regulated areas e.g. lawyers in Alaska have to under 4 hours of CPD a year, whereas lawyers in Ohio have to undertake 24 hours of CE over 2 years.
For additional knowledge and tools on Positive Psychology and Habits please check my other programs.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you…Happiness, Resiliency, Fitness, Success…
Who this course is for:
- The participants wiling and ready to improve their resiliency
- Life Coaches
- Coaches, Counselors, Teachers, Therapists, Trainers, Workshop Creators