Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Dates:11-16 December 2022
Number of participants: 40
Participating countries: Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries
Organizer: Dům zahraniční spolupráce | Czech National Agency for International Education and Research
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 31 October 2022
Date of Selection: 14 November 2022
- Participation fee
This project is financed by the participating National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre (SALTO) to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
- Accommodation and food
Unless specified otherwise, the hosting NA or SALTO of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
- Travel reimbursement
Please contact your NA or SALTO in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The fact that young people can take part in the training gives a whole new dynamic to the process. Young people get first-hand knowledge on project building and the cooperation between youth leaders and young people gets better.
Some tasks are done in national groups, some in young people/youth leader groups and results are compared. The training shows evidence of young people’s competences in project planning on their own.
- to provide information on Erasmus+ youth exchanges
- to provide a group learning experience in the process of setting up a youth exchange project
- to develop basic skills, knowl,edge and attitudes to organise a youth exchange
- to understand non-formal learning and young people’s participation in learning
- to explore the role of a group leader in young people’s learning process
- to enhance the active participation of young people in the planning of youth exchanges
- to offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries
- to promote equal-footed partnerships among young people and organisations
Max 40 participants:
1 ADULT LEADER (over 18 years old) who deals directly with the young people and is committed to engaging in the future development of a youth exchange in partnership with the young persons.
1 TO 2 YOUNG PEOPLE: between 15-18 years old
Both youth workers and young people will be expected to communicate in English.
This training is a learning-by-doing experience, built on a simulation exercise which is interspersed with workshops, info sessions, activities to improve the group dynamics and ends with an evaluation.
Arrival day: 11 of December 2022
Activity days: 12 – 15 of December 2022
Departure day: 16 of December 2022.
Infopack: Info pack for participants 2022-2023