Dates: 24 September – 2 October 2022
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Serbia, Spain
Organizer: Vega Association (Youth NGO)
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 26 August 2022
Date of Selection: 31 August 2022
Inquiries about this training course: E-Mail: email@example.com
- Participation fee: There’s no participation fee.
- Accommodation and food: The project has been financed by the Erasmus+ programme. The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered by the hosting organisation.
- Travel reimbursement: The travel costs will be covered according to the Erasmus+ standards as it follows:
180 EUR / person from Hungary
275 EUR / person from Czech Republic, Greece, Italy
360 EUR / person from Spain, Portugal.
The aim of the project is to introduce applied theatre improvisation as a practical method to train essential life skills of young people.
We live in a world that is changing more quickly than ever before. It is dynamic, complex, uncertain and ambiguous but at the same time full of opportunities. The pandemic brought us new challenges, we’ve been thrown to the virtual platforms and certain skills have become essential like social sklills, risk taking while dealing with uncertainty, the ability to adapt quickly and find alternative ways, new solutions.
We will explore attitudes of entrepreneurship, such as adaptability, taking risk, creativity, problem-solving, sense of initiative, working with mistakes and other essential skills for young people. The project will be practical, active and experiential as well as theoretical.
To achieve this, we set up the following objectives:
– to empower youth workers to apply theatre improvisation as an innovative method
– to increase the sense of youth entrepreneurship
– to introduce a new mindset that helps to overcome barriers in the so-called VUCA world
– to provide a space for sharing best practices focusing on non-formal educational methods in the field of youth work
Who are we loking for?
People who work with youngsters on local, national or/and international level and are eager to learn something new, contribute their experience and knowledge and are playful, active and simply believe in the power of non-formal education.