Opportunity: Happy Mexico
Location: Morelia, Mexico
Dates: 10 Jan – 4 Feb 2022
Number of participants: 10
Participating countries: any
Apply here: application form
Date of Selection: immediately, if you are right candidate
Inquiries about this course: Justinas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme fee: €150/£130/$170 paid immediately and €450 payable upon your arrival in Morelia, Mexico
What is covered:
- Accommodation in a host Mexican family or hostel
- 16 hrs Salsa lesson, 24 hrs Spanish skills
- Transportation to the activities
- Airport/bus terminal pick up in Morelia
- 2 cultural experiences (trips, gastronomical experience etc.)
- Mexican Friend Program (buddy)
What is not covered:
- Flight tickets
- Covid19 related costs (Mexico doesn’t require a green certificate or a PCR test at the moment but some airlines do – check when you buy the tickets)
- Visa expenses (for most European countries this is not the case)
- Health insurance (highly recommended but not necessary)
- Activities you do in your leisure time
The project is done in collaboration with local partners with the objective of providing to our participants skills to improve/learn Spanish.The cultural immersion will allow the participants get intercultural competences.
Plus, with this program the trainee will have access to 2 cultural experiences that may be related to gastronomy, visiting historical towns in Michoacán and more.
For faster cultural immersion the participant will be assigned a buddy (friend) for the whole duration of the program.
What we expect from you
Participants are expected to be over 18 years old, have a real motivation for taking part in a multicultural project, intermediate English skills and a friendly attitude, open to meeting new cultures.
During the project we encourage participants to try to adapt to the local customs and to act in a way that can be considered friendly towards the cultures, environment and the way of living of the host community.
How to apply to Happy Mexico?
Fill the application form here: https://forms.gle/XCfD1199LsRSA7uX8