Training Course: Arabic seminar Seminar
Location: Narva, Estonia
Dates: 2-5 October 2019
Participating countries: 20
Organizer: Organiser: NGO VitaTiim (Youth NGO
Deadline to apply: 1 July 2019
Date of selection: 15 July 2019
Apply here: Application Form
Inquiries about this training course: Julia Dem E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation and food
Seminar organized under Erasmus+ programme. Accomoddation and food provided.
Latvia – 180 EUR
Lithuania – 275 EUR
Estonia – 20 EUR
Morocco – 530 EUR
Palestine – 530 EUR
Jordan – 530 EUR
Egypt – 530 EUR
Arabic seminar Seminar
Download here: 07_Program_general_2019.pdf
Objectives of the activity:
- to develop a partnership between Baltic and Mediterranean countries in the field of the youth work;
- to explore possibilities for cooperation and provide space for developing future project ideas;
- to provide space for intercultural learning among participants in order to bring gained experience and attitude to the local communities and to the youth with whom work for participating organizations;
- to explore the realities of young people and youth work in participating countries in order and be able to answer common challenges within future projects;
- to contribute to address the needs of refugees, asylum seekers and migrants and increase
- awareness about this issue within local communities by increasing sense of intercultural sensitivity and by follow-up activities and future projects, which participants will develop during the project.
The activity will take place from 3rd to 5th October 2019 in Narva, Estonia.
In total, we have 20 participants, incl. 2 facilitators.
The project’s target groups:
- youth workers either on a professional or voluntary basis who are working with young people on a daily basis or in projects;
- youth leaders and volunteers who work international mobilities such as international youth exchanges or working with youth on the local level;
- youth workers and project managers who work with local and international volunteers.
At the end of the seminar, the participants will:
- be familiar with the situation and the role of young people and youth work in Baltics and Mediterranean countries (Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestine );
- be familiar with opportunities and benefits from Baltic-Arabic cooperation;
- develop cooperation and partnership relations with the organization from Baltics and Mediterranean countries;
- develop project ideas and concrete steps to cooperations;
- learn about Baltic and Mediterranean countries cultures and increased sense of cultural sensitivity.