Seminar/Conference: 3rd Greek-German Youth Forum
Location: Cologne, Germany
Dates: 22-25 October 2018
Number of participants: 120
Participating countries: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers, ESC (ex-EVS) Mentors/tutors
Organizer: JUGEND für Europa, Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 1 July 2018
Date of selection: 20 July 2018
Inquiries about this seminar: Ilona Jauch email@example.com
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs ( i.e. accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs, IJAB, and BMFSFJ involved in this project – there will be no participation fee for pax from Germany and travel costs for pax from Germany will not be reimbursed. Greek pax please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd Greek-German Youth Forum
Aim of the 3rd Greek-German Youth Forum in Cologne October 2018 is to enhance dialogue within the International Youth Work and the European structures for increasing partnerships, cross-border learning opportunities and participation of young people.
This Forum is for YOU, if
• you are active and interested in Greek-German youth exchange
• you enjoy meeting up and networking with other actors
• you aspire to share your ideas for future cooperation
• you like to contribute to the shaping of Europe
Cooperation and dialogue between Greece and Germany in the field of youth are important for the strengthening of Europe. Both governments and the civil society are currently working in numerous projects to intensify the exchange of youth between Greece and Germany.
The aim of the 3rd Greek-German Youth Forum in Cologne October 2018 is to enhance that process within the International Youth Work and the European structures for increasing partnerships, cross-border learning opportunities and participation of young people.
What’s in it for YOU: the opportunity to…
• experience a co-creative and participative atmosphere during a BarCamp
• have time and space promoting your activities and experiences
• meet interesting local youth work projects during study visits
• share your own realities in your country and within Europe and your visions of the future
• develop your project and explore future cooperation and funding
Let’s bring together:
• project leaders and youth workers
• representatives of:
• local youth work and municipalities
• youth NGOs
• informal groups of young people
• civil society initiatives active in the field of youth
• researchers in the field of youth
The 3rd Greek-German Youth Forum will be held in Cologne honoring the 30-years-anniversary of the town twinning of the Cities of Cologne and Thessaloniki.
Working languages will be Greek and German, interpretation will be provided. You will find a Greek and German version of the call and more information in the PDF document attached.