Training course: English Easy Partnership for Youth Exchange
Location: Sigulda, Latvia
Dates: 4-9 December 2017
Number of participants: 30
Participating countries: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: NA Latvia
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 25 October 2017
Inquiries about this training course: Edgars Knohenfelds: email@example.com
Costs: This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
English Easy Partnership for Youth Exchange
There are a lot of young people and youth workers with great ideas which can be turned into real international projects. However, many of these ideas stay as a dream due to the lack of confidence to communicate in English as well as a lack of understanding how and what methods to use in communication process.
Aim of the training course is to increase confidence to carry out youth exchange projects in English.
Objectives of the training course are:
– to learn about youth exchange projects in Erasmus+ programme
– to understand the importance of youth participation in youth exchange projects,
– to explore and experience non-verbal non-formal learning methods for youth exchange projects,
– to explore and experience Easy English communication,
– to find inspiration for youth exchange ideas,
– to develop international project cooperation opportunities.
Target group of the training course are tandems (support person + young person) of:
– young people (age 15-20)
– support person – youth worker/youth leader/youth work voluntier/social worker/teacher etc. (at least 18 year old) with little or no international experience ready to support young people also after the training course
– participants who want to improve their English knowledge through Youth Exchange projects after the training course