Training course: EntrepreneurLAB
Location: Dolni Lozen, Bulgaria
Dates: 14-22 May 2019
Participating countries: 30
Organizer: Smokinya Foundation (Youth NGO)
Co-organiser(s): Recreativity Social Enterprise (Youth NGO)
Apply here: Application Form
Deadline to apply: 10 April 2019
Date of selection: 12 April 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Anna Sipos E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation and food
Yes, we provide accommodation and food, this is covered by the program
Travel cost limits indicated
275 EUR/ person – Hungary, Croatia, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, Lithuania
360 EUR/ person – Portugal, Spain
0 EUR/ person – BULGARIA
Download here: EL_infoletter_salto
Are you a youth worker /trainer/coach/freelancer/designer starting your career? Are you planning to open your own organization, create your own product or service? Do you want to learn innovative methods of entrepreneurship?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, you are very welcome to join this training course! The training is for motivated and enthusiastic youth workers who are ready to take action and ready to create the life they want to live.
In this project you get an opportunity to work on your skills, knowledge and attitudes supporting you to take steps towards growing your own ideas and turning them into reality. We explore qualities such as flexibility, creativity and innovation, and we dive into the spirit of initiative and proactive behavior. You have the chance to learn how to get over your hesitation, self-doubts, how to make decisions and commitment, how to work in a team and how to communicate with your target groups.
We approach design thinking and business planning, with a special regard to its social and environmental aspects. You experiment with creative recycling and body movement as a tool for self-discovery and self-realisation, exploring your working style, values and goals.
On one hand we work on skill development by the methods of creative recycling and body movement, and on the other hand you have the chance to work on your idea in a very practical way, by coaching and mentoring from the trainers.
This training is for you if:
- you want to discover the world of social enterprise with an intention of creating your own project, NGO or sharing this idea among people in your country in proactive way
- you want to develop the competences of ’creativity’ and ’entrepreneurship’ through creative recycling techniques, body movement and other means of self-expression
- you want to promote innovation in youth work by implementing new methods in entrepreneurial education
- you are willing to experiment and explore, get inspired, learn, play, inquire, reflect and take actions on a spot
- experiential learning, learning by doing
- creative recycling
- peer education
- workshops and discussions
- sharing and reflections
- small group meetings
- you are more than 18 years old
- you are a registered inhabitant of Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal and Spain
- you are physically and mentally ready to take on 8-10 hours per day of programme
- you are able to work in English
- you are highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole training
- you are involved in youth work, social enterprise, trainer, coach, teacher, volunteer,..
The programme of the training offers a variety of methods and tools in order to support you in making your ideas reality! By participating you have have the chance to develop entrepreneurial skills, and pick from the techniques and methods that work for you.
The final program plan will be based on the learning needs of the selected participants.
APPLICATION – SELECTION – CONFIRMATION
To apply, click on the ‘Apply’ button above and fill in the online application form, latest by the 10th April 2019
The participants will be selected by sending organizations, in cooperation with Smokinya Foundation.
Selection is done based on the profile and motivation of applicants.
If you are accepted for the project you will receive a ”Confirmation letter’’ with more practical information regarding the accommodation, the exact address of the venue and directions how to reach it. The official and final confirmation is sent by Smokinya Foundation.