Training course: Inspiring creativity and innovation in fundraising for youth work on inclusion
Location: Selce, Croatia
Dates: 21-29 November 2017
Number of participants: 29
Participating countries: Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey
Organizer: Association Realization
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 26 October 2017
Inquiries about this training course: Antonija Lelas: email@example.com
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers 100% up to the maximum of unit cost per distance calculator and means of travel, including bank transfer and other appropriate fees (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car).
Participants must keep all travel documents (tickets, travel agency invoices and boarding passes) as organizers are able to make any reimbursement only on the bases of presented documents!
The travel reimbursement will be done by bank transfers after you return home and send us the ORIGINAL boarding passes and tickets (and after you submit/send us the filled in evaluation forms of the training course). When you are buying a ticket, ask for additional bill as well, if possible!
Travel budget per participant:
Slovenia – 20 euro
Croatia, Italy – 180 euro
Belgium, FYR Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Cyprus – 275 euro
Participation Fee: NONE!
Inspiring creativity and innovation in fundraising for youth work on inclusion
This is an 8 days long TC. It will be organised in Selce, from 21st till 29th November 2017. Project will gather 29 participants, trainers and staff from 10 organisations from 9 countries (Croatia, Belgium, FYR Macedonia, Italy, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Cyprus).
With this project we aim to explore other sources of funding and to empower and encourage our youth workers for taking actions and enriching their sources of funding for their work with marginalised groups and better impact on inclusion and acceptance of diversity in society.
• To allow for exchange of practices among youth workers from different countries/communities on various aspects and perceptions of marginalisation and inclusion, different insights and perceptions about youth work with marginalised groups and values in those work
• To motivate and empower youth workers for active promotion of combating social exclusion in their activities by respecting values and principles of European youth work for inclusion/diversity and proposed solutions and recommendations for challenges in their project management and fundraising
• To empower youth workers and inspire their innovation and creativity in fundraising and grant application writing for working with marginalised groups, and thus through their work encourage quality exchange between mainstream young people and the ones from marginalised groups
• To explore different possible sources of funding for youth work on inclusion (available and through different offline and online tools) and inspire potential approaches of our organisations partners towards possible donours that they have not approached before this project
• To empower youth workers in understanding and using Erasmus+ and other EU Programmes for their youth work for inclusion and developing their skills in grant application writing for working with marginalised groups within the programmes
• To develop more projects and activities, on local level and within the Erasmus+ and other EU programmes, that are aimed at raising young people’s awareness of everyone’s responsibility in tackling discrimination and marginalisation as well as at promoting the acceptance of diversity and inclusion of groups with fewer opportunities.