Training course: İNTEGRATİON OF NON- FORMAL EDUCATİON METHODS to YOUTH WORKS for REFUGEES
Location: Marmaris , Turkey
Dates: 9-17 April 2018
Number of participants: 32
Participating countries: Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Sweden
Organizer: Cirque et arts en liberté asbl
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 20 March 2018
Date Of Selection: 22 March 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Gloria at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Expenses of transportation within project week, meals and accommodation will be covered by hosting organization, you are only responsible for your personal expenses
• There is a different limit for travel reimbursement for each country according to distance calculator of European Commission.
Maximum grant per participant from
_ Belgium, Germany, Norway, Sweden and Lithuania: 360 Euro
_ Poland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Romania: 275 Euro
_ Greece 180 Euro
_ Turkey: 0 Euro
TRAINING COURSE ‘’İNTEGRATİON OF NON- FORMAL EDUCATİON METHODS to YOUTH WORKS for REFUGEES’
Mainly of the refugee population is young people aged between 13-30 and when it is looked up the percentage of young population (aged 13-30), it is around 60% and in Turkey the counts get more and more to the 80% of all refugee population.
Most of those young people had to be educated to prevent their marginalization in future and included in the society. Towards those issues, with parallely to School Education, there should be opportunities for young refugees to participate education processes in Youth Sector.
Although, the youth workers are not competent enough to provide educational opportunities in EU and neighbouring countries such Turkey and Macedonia.
With the project, we would like to carry out this project to address the problem of inclusion of refugees in non-formal education context in youth work and create synergies among the participating organizations to future cooperation for the inclusive education methods.
Thus, the project proposal aims to strengthen the competences of youth workers and youth leaders in finding proper approaches for fostering the inclusion of refugees and also marginalized young people with migration background.
More specifically the projects’ objectives are:
– To strengthen the understanding of inclusion and its challenges for young refugees and young people with migration background
– To create strategies on youth work context to
improve the quality of youth services which are develop for refugees and young people with migration background
– To explore the role of youth work in inclusion strategies on educational services
– To create and implement local activities on inclusion of young refugees and young people with migration background
– To strengthen ties between people and organisations engaged in the field of youth work
The project will be implemented between the dates 09.04.2018 – 17.04.2018 ( including
arrival and departure days ) with the participation of 10 countries and 28 participants and 4 trainers.
The methodology of the training will be based
on the non-formal education methods such role-plays, case studies and group work and there will be aspace for participants’ to try out their own