Training Course: Kambek
Location: Czech Republic
Dates: 13-17 May 2019
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS) – Czech National Agency (National Agency)
Deadline to apply: 7 April 2019
Date Of Selection: 17 March 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Martina Čáslavská @ E-Mail: email@example.com
Download here:Kambek_Programme draft.pdf
The aim of the seminar is to increase the quality of projects in KA1 and KA3. The two main fields which we will focus on is participation and dissemination of project results. Participation and dissemination increase the quality and contribute to long-term impact of projects.
The main objectives of the seminar are:
• To share experience with running projects in KA1 and/or KA3 (Structured Dialogue, now called Youth Dialogue)
• To introduce innovative methods for dissemination of project results
• To reflect on the role of participation in the whole project cycle and to reinforce its importance
The seminar is intended for 30 participants with the following profile:
Experienced beneficiaries of KA1 (Youth Exchanges, Training Courses) and/or KA3 (Structured/Youth Dialogue on national or international level) who:
- want to share their experience with running projects
- want to share their best practices
- want to raise the quality of the projects especially in the field of participation and dissemination
The participants should have experience with preparation and implementation of the project, with the whole project cycle.
This means participants should demonstrate their involvement in both the project and grant application development and it’s delivery in a role of a trainer, facilitator or team leader.
During the seminar we will also reflect on projects we have implemented so far and will be looking for ways to improve their quality.
The arrival day is Monday 13th May, the programme will start with dinner at 7pm. The departure day is Friday morning 17th May (after breakfast). We will have 3 working days (Tuesday – Thursday).