Training course: NGO Resources – human, personal, financial
Location: Kandersteg International Scout Center, Switzerland
Dates: 18-24 March 2018
Number of participants: 30
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Montenegro, Netherlands, Palestine, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
Organizer: Verein Naturkultur Association
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 6 January 2018
Date of selection: 8 January 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Oliver Schneitter at: email@example.com
Travel costs: Participants will organise their travel and will get a 70% travel costs (up to 300 EUR) reimbursement through bank transfer after the course.
For travel bookings outside of Europe we will contact you directly after your participation confirmation.
A 80 EUR participation fee will be deducted from the travel reimbursement.
Visa costs will be reimbursed by 100%.
Accommodation and food are covered by the program.
NGO Resources – human, personal, financial
A strategy-based training course for managers and leaders of youth organisations who want to rethink and improve their resources system. The course will focus on the following fields: Human, personal and financial resources and involves strategy planning.
“NGO resources – human, personal, financial” was created to meet concrete needs of NGOs in the youth field:
– Exploring strategies to strengthen human resources through recruiting, motivating and empowering volunteers
– Exploring strategies to manage personal resources for NGO managers that will enable them to increase productivity simultaneously balanced and healthy lifestyle
– Exploring strategies to establish a financial base that includes funding from the local community
The course took place for the first time in November 2012. Due to the high need of NGOs for their structural development, it was further developed and implemented two more times since then.
Objectives of the training course:
– To provide the opportunity for organisations to meet and explore general needs of youth NGOs in Europe and its neighboring countries
– To explore financial resources possibilities for youth work NGOs on both a local and international level
– To explore strategies to increase the capacity of organisations through building their financial, human, and personal resources
-To identify personal, professional and educational development opportunities that NGOs can provide for volunteers to ensure their long term cooperation and future employability
– To discuss the similarities and differences related to NGO management in relation to the varying realities of the participating countries
– To develop strategy plans that enable the participating organisations to reach their rescourse development goal in order to provide quality youth work in a regional, national and international level