Training course: Path To Sucess: Unleash The Entrepreneurial Potential of Your Youngster
Location: Ankara, Capital City of, Turkey
Dates: 4-11 June 2018
Number of participants: 35
Participating countries: Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
Organizer: Ankara Active Youth Association
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 27 April 2018
Date Of Selection: 30 April 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Cemal Doğan at email@example.com
1) Travel Cost Reimbursement: Please find in attached Infopack the max. amount for travel reimbursement per participants and country.
When we get your original arrival and return boarding passes, tickets and invoices then reimbursement will be your bank accounts. (If there is any transfer cost by the banks, it will cover from everyone travel cost, we will not cover it) You should to know without all this documents, no any reimburse, so please dont lost your any kind of documents.(Espically Boarding Passes)
Visa Cost: United Kingdom, Poland and Spain, Portugal has visa cost. The other nations does not need visa to enter Turkey.
2) The organiser we provide and cover accommodation and food.
3) There is no participation fee
Path To Sucess: Unleash The Entrepreneurial Potential of Your Youngster
Overall aim The main aim of “Path to success: Unleash the entrepreneurial potential of your youngsters” is to prepare youth workers to stimulate their young people in a holistic way to find their way as entrepreneurs.
We equip the youth workers with methods and tools to discover their competences from different angles and to clarify their own understanding of it. Moreover, we provide them practical tools and methods to work with when helping young people to explore their own sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
The training is based on three pillars:
1. Personal reflection of yourself as youth worker and what is needed to become a trainer in entrepreneurship.
2. Which are the exact entrepreneurial skills and qualities we want to develop in young people and which describe an entrepreneur accompanied by resources that can help young people in their entrepreneurial “adventure”
3. How do we want to develop the entrepreneurial skills and qualities among young people through non formal education? Design of workshops and trainings.