Training course: Step Forward Toward Peace – STeP
Dates: 15-22 March 2018
Number of participants: 32
Participating countries: Estonia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Turkey, Eastern Partnership countries
Organizer: Center of creativity and innovation
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 13 February 2018
Date Of Selection: 15 February 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Zek Dundar at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Travel Cost and Reimbursement: Travel costs will be reimbursed after the implementation of the course via bank transfer. Below you can see the maximum limit per person for each country.
2 – Selected participants should confirm with coordinator before they finalize the purchasing tickets. Any tickets issued without confirmation will not be considered for the reimbursement.
COUNTRIES Max. Limit Number of Participants. Per Person
Lithuania €20 2
Armenia €360 2
Estonia €275 3
Georgia €275 2
Poland €275 3
Spain €360 2
Netherlands €275 2
Ukraine €275 3
Moldova €275 2
Azerbaijan €360 2
Turkey €360 2
Belarus €275 2
3 – 3 courses Food(breakfast, lunch and dinner), accommodation and coffee breaks (2) during the course will be provided for all participants by host organization. Participants will stay in shared rooms 3 – 4 people in one room.
4 – Participation fee: € 35 euro. This amount will be deducted from travel cost reimbursement.
Step Forward Toward Peace – STeP
Step Forward Toward Peace – STeP aims to provide tools to youth workers on conflict management and peace education for their daily work with young people. Second of aim Step is to develop capacity and skills of participants to become a peace-builder and change makers in their communities.
• To exchange best practices in relation to youth work and conflict and -cultural dialogue;
• To provide tools for conflict management and peace education;
• To promote common understanding of peace and dialogue;
• To develop and promote the culture of peace;
• To create space for NGOs and youth workers to cooperate in the implementation of joint projects on local, regional and international level;
• To raise the visibility of the Erasmus+ Programme in Lithuania and EECA region.