Training Course: Vision Ahead
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Dates: 8-15 December 2019
Number of participants: 32 participants
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Germany, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Poland, Latvia, Serbia, Greece, North Macedonia
Organizer: Smokinya Foundation
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 30 September 2019
Date of selection: 4 October 2019
Inquiries about this project: Tihomir Georgiev at firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs: Training Course is co-funded by Erasmus+:
- 100% accommodation, food and program materials are free, covered by the grant from Erasmus+
- traveling costs are covered, up to the maximum expenses:
- €180 / participants from Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Greece;
- €275 / participants from Hungary, Italy, Romania, Latvia, Germany, Poland;
- €360 / participants from Spain.
- Programme participation fee is €60
Training Course – Vision Ahead – media and promo skills for NGOs and social enterprises
Read infopack here: Training Course – Vision Ahead – Bulgaria – Abroadship.org
About the Project
We are aware or we should become aware that branding and namely the video presence of our initiative is the second thing we have to build (after our website). Nowadays technology allow us to create video productions without expensive equipment. Smartphones, laptops and other low cost gadgets can offer high quality video productions.
For this reason Smokinya Foundation is inviting you to VISION AHEAD project. It is a 2 phase project where you will have the chance to learn how to build a social promotional video of your organization and/or initiative with low cost equipment as well as to learn and experiment together with 31 more people, how to use video by creating yourselves a video for a Plovdiv based non-profit initiative.
During the 8-days program participants will:
- Get acquainted with media literacy;
- Receive practical skills in filmmaking in all stages (pre-production, production post pro- duction);
- Explore ways to promote and dissemi- nate videos online;
- Adapt Media Literacy to own methods working with their target groups;
- Create a promotional video for an Plovdiv based social enterprises & non-profit initiatives.
Profile of Participants
- 18+ years old;
- Youth worker and/or staffmember of non profit initiatives or social enterprises;
- Interestedon how to incorporate new technologies and namely video production in your work;
- Eager to learn or develop further your skills in video making
- Committed to create 2 social promotional videos (one inPlovdiv and one in your localenvironment);
- Ready to participate in an intercultural environment and eager to challenge yourself in working on an high speed training course full of practical assignments;
- Resident of Italy, Romania, Spain, Bulgaria, Italy, North Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia;
- Able to work and communicate in English.