Training course: What Could Go Wrong? How to Deal With Meestaeks in Erasmus+ projects
Dates: 24-30 March 2019
Number of participants: Max. 28 participants
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Tempus Public Foundation – Erasmus+ National Agency of Hungary
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 20 January 2019
Date Of Selection: 1 February 2019
Inquiries about this training course: TCA team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
What Could Go Wrong? How to Deal With Meestaeks in Erasmus+ projects
Aims & objectives
· To identify the most common mistakes in E+ projects during preparation, implementation and follow-up phases;
· To find the practices that prevent difficult situations in E+ projects and increase the chances of obtaining good results;
· To acknowledge that mistakes are part of the natural learning cycle and we can learn from them at personal level;
· To discover strategies and management techniques to deal constructively with mistakes in a youth project at organizational level;
The program consists of 5 full training days plus an extended learning period that includes support activities before and after the training. Before the TC participants are invited to take part in online activities, assignments and one online meeting. After the training, participants will create an action plan and the team will offer online support, including two online mentoring sessions to the group.
The training will be based on collaborative training sessions that look specifically at common mistakes in youth projects and seek for ways to prevent/deal with them. We will explore mistakes in diverse ways such as Improvisation techniques, Clowning, Creative Writing and others.
To assure that this activity meets the real needs of the field, the training program will be designed after consulting the participating NA’s on the most common mistakes they identify in E+ projects.
Working language: English
Profile of Participants
· Youth workers, youth leaders or project managers who are engaged with youth organisations and are beginners in using the E+ program but have been involved in organising one or two projects (in any organisational role: facilitating, organising, writing application, support participants, etc..)
· Planning to organise an E+ in the near future (the program includes support for this new project)
· Motivated to work on the topic of learning from mistakes
· Available to take active part in the training course dates + extended learning activities.
Number of participants: 24 – 28 participants