Training course: Forum of Changes #2
Location: Berlin, Germany
Dates: 23 November – 3 December 2020
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain
Apply here: application form (need to register on Salto)
Number of participants: 30
Organizer: Youth Come on
Deadline to apply: 4 November 2020
Date of Selection: 9 November 2020
Inquiries about this project: Filip at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is 30 euro participation fee which would be deducted from the reimbursement of travel real costs.
Accommodation and food
Accomodation and food is covered from the Erasmus+ programme
0 euro – Germany
275 euro – Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy
Forum of Changes #2
Download infopack here: Forum of Changes #2 – Erasmus plus training course – Berlin – Germany – abroadship.org
The training course which will take place in Berlin between 23th of November to 3rd of December 2020. The 30 participants from Germany, Bulgaria, Latvia, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Romania, Poland, Greece, and Lithuania will develop their competences in field of conflict resolution and promotion of Human Rights through theatre methodology.
The aim of the project is developing the competences of youth workers and youth leaders in field of promotion of the human rights their respect and protection, conflict transformation, peace building and intercultural dialogue. through theatre methodology.
- Promotion of young people’s role as positive activists in building process of anti-discimination attitudes.
- Strengthening the role of young people and organizations in identifying and counteracting violations of human rights.
- Developing the competances of youth workers and youth leaders in the context of conflict resolution and reduction of radicalism through theatre methodology
- Developing the trainers competances among participanst related to conflict transformation through theatre methodology
- Promoting diversity, intercultural and interreligious dialogue, social inclusion, european values, tolerance, solidarity.
- Fostering cooperation between parnters and participants in the field of youth work.